Tuesday 24 March 2015

A Neat Selection

Bedlam Humour

These jokes were sent in by Fred Ashford

It was hard getting over my addiction to the Hokey Cokey. But I've turned myself around and that's what it's all about.
A Muslim bloke I work with was bragging he had the entire Koran on DVD.
Being interested, I asked him to burn me a copy. Well, that's when it all kicked off!

Paddy caught his Wife having an affair and decided to kill her and himself.
He puts the gun to his head, looks at his Wife and says "Don't laugh, you're next!!"

An Irishmen wanting to become a Priest went to see the Bishop who said "You must answer 3 questions on the Bible".
"1st - Who was born in a stable?" "Red Rum" he replied
"2nd - What do you think of Damascus ?" "It kills 99% of all germs" he replied.
"3rd - What happened when the disciples went to Mount Olive ?" "That's easy" he said "Popeye knocked hell out of them!!"

No comments: