Elsie Smith has sent me another joke and I thought you might enjoy it as well.
Review of Britain's NHS system
Brill joke, Elsie. Thanks.
- The British Medical Association has weighed in on the new Prime Minister David Cameron's health care proposals.
- The Allergists voted to scratch it, but the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.
- The Gastroenterologists had a sort of a gut feeling about it, but the neurologists thought the Administration had a lot of nerve.
- The Obstetricians felt they were all labouring under a misconception.
- Ophthalmologists considered the idea short-sighted.
- Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!" while the Paediatricians said, "Oh, Grow up!"
- The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while the Radiologists could see right through it.
- Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing. The ENT specialists wouldn’t hear of it.
- The Internists thought it was a diagnosis in haste, and the Plastic Surgeons said, "This puts a whole new face on the matter...."
- The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but the Urologists were pissed off at the whole idea.
- The Anaesthetists thought the whole idea was a gas, and the Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.
- The Pharmacists were left to contemplate the bitter pill, The Opticians could not see any light at the end of the tunnel.
- In the end, the Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the arseholes in London ..
Next post - Bedlam Humour: The Duck Hunter