Saturday 13 November 2010

The Old Man And The Confessional

Bedlam Humour

Ed Goldstraw from Leek has emailed another joke.

An elderly man walks into a confessional. The following conversation ensues:
Man: 'I am 92 years old, have a wonderful wife of 70 years, many children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. Yesterday, I picked up two college girls, hitchhiking. We went to a motel, where I had sex with each of them three times.'
Priest: 'Are you sorry for your sins?'
Man: 'What sins?'
Priest: 'What kind of a Catholic are you?'
Man: 'I'm Jewish.'
Priest: 'Why are you telling me all this?'
Man: 'I'm 92 years old; I'm telling everybody!'


Thanks Ed. Great joke - loved it. I think I'd be bragging as well if I were in his place.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free articles from ajbarnett

The Book Doctor - Edit And Revise Your Own Book
Men After Divorce - Men Are Fragile Too
Water Recycled - Your Must-Know Guide To Water Efficiency

No comments: