Saturday 22 August 2009

A question all pregnant mums want answered

Bedlam - humour.

Fred Ashford has sent another joke - hope you like it.

Pregnant Pause--

Brenda pregnant with her first child, visited her obstretician. When the examination was over, she went to the door but paused before opening it. The doctor glanced up from his notes. "Was there something else?" She was quite obviously embarrassed and he gave a friendly smile.
She relaxed a little and said shyly, "My husband wants me to ask you a question."
"Go ahead," said the doctor.
Brenda hestitated again, still obviously embarrassed.
"I know, I know," the doctor said, went over to her and placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder," I get asked all the time. Don't worry, sex is fine until quite late in the pregnancy."
"No, that's not it at all, " Brenda confessed.
"Well what is it.... Don't worry, there's nothing I haven't heard before."
Brenda lifted her chin. "He wants to know how long I can still mow the lawn!"


Brilliant, Fred. The sort of thing you probably said yourself many years ago???




No comments: