Sunday 23 August 2009

Joke - The big guy, the little guy and an elevator

Bedlam - humour.

Fred Ashford has been at it again. He's sent another funny joke. Hope you think so too.
A skinny white guy goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGE black guy standing next to him. The black guy sees the little guy staring at him and says, “7’2", 350 pounds, 20 inch penis, 3 pound testicles, Turner Brown."
The white guy faints and falls to the floor. The black guy kneels down and brings him around by shaking him gently. The big fellow say, “What’s wrong with you, man?”
In a tremulous voice the little guy says, “What did you just say to me?”
The big fellow says, “I saw the way you were looking at me so I figured I’d just answer the questions everyone seems to ask. I’m 7’2” tall and weigh 350 pounds. I have a 20 inch penis, my testicles weigh 3 pounds and my name is Turner Brown.”
The little guy says, “Turner Brown?"
"Sure," says the big guy.
"Thank God!" the little guy breathes a sigh of relief. "I thought you said turn around.”

Lol, Fred. I loved that one. If you like it as well, PLEASE give it a thumbs up on Stumble, to let as many other people know about it as you can.



No comments: