Saturday 18 July 2009

Bedlam jokes - short collection

Bedlam humour.

Another set of jokes from John Evans. Thanks John. If you have more, send 'em in, I love 'em.

If you like the jokes, please don't forget to give it a thumbs up on Stumble or Digg to let other people know about it.


Henry went to see the nurse for his annual check-up. She told him he had to stop wanking. When he asked why she said, "Because I'm trying to examine you!"

----------------------------------

I just saw that Harry Potter film. It’s VERY unrealistic if you ask me. I mean, who ever heard of a ginger kid, with TWO friends?

---------------------------------

I was walking in a cemetery this morning and saw a bloke hiding behind a gravestone. I said "Morning." He replied, "Mourning? No, just having a shit."

---------------------------------

I was reading in the paper today about this dwarf that got pick pocketed. How could anyone stoop so low?

--------------------------------

Paddy was walking down the road when he saw an Afghan bloke standing on a fifth floor balcony shaking a carpet. He shouted up to him, "What's up Abdul, won't it start?"


Thanks for the contribution John. Brilliant , as usual.




End of post

No comments: