Friday 17 October 2008

Country of Choice

This was went to me by my good friend, Jack Chambers. I think there is a lot of truth in what he says.

  • Country of Choice.

  • "Will we still be Great Britain if we continue to make the changes forced on us by the people from other countries that came to live in Britain because it is merely their Country of Choice?"

  • Christmas

  • "All I have to say is, when will they do something about MY RIGHTS? I celebrate Christmas, but because it isn't celebrated by everyone, we can no longer say 'Merry Christmas'. Now it has to be 'Season's Greetings'. It's not Christmas holiday, it's Winter Break. Isn't it amazing how this winter break ALWAYS occurs over the Christmas holiday?"

  • "We've gone so far the other way, bent over backwards to not offend anyone, that I am now being offended. But it seems that no one has a problem with that. "

I think Jack speaks for a lot of us. There is way too much political correctness being forced on us by small-minded do-gooders.

Maybe I can voice my own opinion on the matter and put it in the technical and grammatical terms it so rightly deserves. Do-gooders, PISS OFF!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Real Costa Blanca - Exploring The Real Spain
Lens Coating - What Everybody Ought To Know
Writing Story Dialogue - 12 Cool Secrets

No comments: