Saturday 9 August 2008

Entertainment - Hornet style




I love it on the Costa Blanca - but it makes me sooo fragile. I really ought to start leaving these bars before 01:30am, and stop behaving as if I'm still seventeen.
.
We'd had a damn good meal at the Salamanca Restaurant in Jalón, a few glasses of vino and brandy, then went on to La Luna music bar over at Alcalalí. It was a good night, but I'm suffering now - I don't suppose I'll ever learn.
.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right Write - 8 Cool Tips To Invoke Emotion And Write Right

Story Brief - Balance, Proportion And Plot In Your Story Brief
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hornets supplied the entertainment, a good mix of music that had everyone on the floor even though it was hot enough to melt wax - they know how to do it, do these lads.
.
Debbie belted it out in grand style, whilst the rest of the guys played their hearts out. Good stuff. Great entertainment - but like I say .... I'm suffering now ....
.



No comments: