Thursday 12 June 2008

Burgers and all that Shit!

Bedlam Humor

Jeeeez!

It makes me want to PUKE! I've realised why I started to make my own burgers all those years ago.
Oscar Mayer, which is fighting Ball Park Franks to become the top supplier in the nation, says it’s changed the formula for its products to make them "zestier and meatier."

Here are those "zestier, meatier" components:- mechanically separated turkey, pork, and mechanically separated chicken.

To this mechanically separated garbage, Oscar Mayer add water, salt, flavour, sodium lactate, corn syrup, sodium phosphates, dextrose, sodium diacetate, sodium erythorbate and sodium nitrite….

When I was younger, I recall being told by a butcher that they never put in pies what they can sell over the counter. It seems this industry goes one step further:- Sell what you can over the counter, what you can’t, put in pies, what’s left, the filth, mechanically grunge it until it’s unrecognisable, mix it with further shit, then sell it as burgers and dogs. YUCK!


It seems burgers are the absolute SHIT end of the meat chain. Do YOU eat burgers?






No comments: